3 new Poll Everywhere features
Notre Dame recommends and supports Poll Everywhere for instructors who want to incorporate polling and other clicker-related activities into their classes. One reason why we like this tool is that the vendor is constantly adding features and improving the user experience. Below are three features you may not have tried.
- LaTeX – use it to incorporate formulas and other symbolic material in a title bar, a question — or anywhere else! (image at right)
- Surveys – create self-paced sets of questions that participants complete on their own — great for questionnaires or assessments.
- Ranking polls – let students rank the options you provide (image below). Responses appear on a bar or column graph.
- Help for instructors | video guide
- New features (Summer 2016)
- How to create shiny new Poll Everywhere Surveys
- New Features (April 2016)
NOTE for Notre Dame instructors: our go-to resource person for Poll Everywhere is Kevin Abbott.