A Whole Lot of Blackboard Vista (Concourse at Notre Dame) Gradebook Tips
I thought it might be helpful at this time in the semester to again aggregate and repost Grade Book links:
- Using the LetterGrade type column in the Gradebook.
- Entering grades manually directly into the Gradebook
- Importing your spreadsheet gradebook into Concourse
- Don’t try that ‘comments’ feature! Not what you think it is.
- Two minute video on how-to create that gradebook column (captioned/no audio)
- These are the settings to confirm so that students can see the grades you posted for them.
- All you ever wanted to know about the Gradebook (a pdf from Blackboard)
Reporting official midterm and final grades does not happen in Concourse. Instead, use one of two alternatives provided by the Office of the Registrar.