Getting started with Concourse
Whether you are a complete novice or just feeling a little rusty, there are many ways to learn about Concourse (Blackboard Vista at Notre Dame). Most of the activities below are restricted to Notre Dame, but other institutions offer analogous services.
- Take a class – **Introduction to Concourse will be offered Thursday January 13** 2:00-4:00 PM in 331 DeBartolo Hall. You can register through Endeavor.
- Learn on your own – download “Exploring and Designing in Concourse” and complete the intro class privately.
- Explore an example – enroll in the model course and visit as a student to see what Concourse can do.
- Consult the manual – click “Help” within Concourse or download the Blackboard manual.
- Follow the steps – check out our new How-To Guides page
- Read this blog – see our lengthy list of tips, tricks, and how-to’s
- Call for help – the OIT Help Desk (631-8111) is happy to address your how-to questions.
- Talk with us – if you’re not sure how Concourse might fit into your teaching at Notre Dame, request a consultation.