Favorite Nspiration from 2010
Writing for this blog can be difficult, but it’s almost always fun. Many of my articles basically say, “Hey! Look at this!”, but some ask you to consider an idea more deeply. Below are MY favorite NspireD2 articles from 2010. Some were popular among readers, others not so much.
- Infographics in the classroom – MegaShark still makes me smile
- Eight strategies for using blogs in a course – very practical (and researching was fun)
- The Allegory of the Scrambled Egg – we had a ball creating the video
- How Millennial are You? – very simple, generated a lot of chatter
- Five card story-telling – favorite tech teaching strategy idea
- WCYDWT (What Can You Do With This) – another great strategy
- What is HTML5? – helped reduce my iPad rage
- Presentation bingo – the most popular article at NspireD2
I hope you find all of the material here useful or thought-provoking. Please help me get a sense of what you enjoy most by “liking” or rating articles you find particularly good. Happy New Year!