Add a YouTube video to Concourse
February 17, 2009
One way to incorporate a YouTube video into Concourse is to embed it in a blank web page, without the distractions visible on the YouTube page.
- Open the web page for the YouTube video
- On the right side of the page, locate and copy the “embed” code
- In Concourse, click the Build tab and go place where you want the video.
- Click “Add File” and choose “Create File”
- Enter a title and click the “Use HTML box”
- Click inside the “Content” box and paste the “embed code”
- Click “Save”
Click the resulting icon and the video appears on a blank page.
from → Concourse